Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Letter from John J. Herrera to Jacob I. Rodriguez - 1950-11-03]
- Onionskin paper carbon copy of letter from John J. Herrera, LULAC First National Vice-President, to Jacob I. Rodriguez, LULAC District 5 Governor, dated November 3, 1950. Explains process of Houston LULAC Council offer to hold the Texas Regional LULAC Convention in Houston on January 20 and 21, 1950. Also discusses a November 12th LULAC meeting in Wharton County to meet with prospective members from Matagorda, Brazoria, Wharton, Fort Bend, Jackson and Victoria counties.
- [Letter from John J. Herrera to League of United Latin American Citizens members - 1950]
- Letter from John J. Herrera to LULAC members, handwritten date of 1950 on bottom of page. This letter is a notice to LULAC members of a day-long LULAC meeting sponsored by the Wharton County LULAC council for prospective members from Matagorda, Brazoria, Wharton, Fort Bend, Jackson and Victoria counties. It covers the agenda, speakers, and points to be discussed.
- [Letter from John J. Herrera to Raoul A. Cortez - 1948-10-06]
- Onionskin paper carbon copy of letter from John J. Herrera, LULAC Regional Governor, to Raoul A. Cortez, President General of LULAC, dated October 6, 1948. This is a request for a charter for the El Campo LULAC men's Council. It also mentions organizing a council in Wharton County and discusses spreading LULAC councils into Jackson, Brazoria and Fort Bend Counties.
- [Letter from the Secretary of League of United Latin American Citizens of Jackson County to John J. Herrera - 1954-04-28]
- Letter to John J. Herrera from the Secretary of League of United Latin American Citizens of Jackson County asking for Herrera's assistance in getting a status on their application..