Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Affidavit of Support from Manuel Urbina]
- Affidavit submitted by Manuel Urbina, and witnessed by Alfonso Pena, in Webb County, Texas. The affidavit states that Urbina is able to support his wife, Irene Salce de Urbina, and their children, and he would like them to live with him in the United States, as they are currently residing in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico.
- [Agreement between Ray D. Hetrick and Richard and Patricia Darville, October 1, 1981]
- Document detailing the terms of a loan agreement between Ray D. Hetrick and Richard and Patricia Darville. Hetrick will pay the Darville $1,600 over a period of 16 months, with no interest.
- [Certificate of graduation from the Estado de Coahuila de Zaragoza Escuela Preparatoria para Varones for Manuel Urbina]
- Certificate of graduation for Manuel Urbina from the Estado de Coahuila de Zaragoza Escuela Preparatoria para Varones.
- [Divorce/custody paper for Mario Medellin and Guadalupe Fernandez]
- Divorce paper for Mario Medellin and Guadalupe Fernandez. They lived together for five years as common law husband and wife. This is also a custody paper stating that Mario Medellin will take custody of their three-year old daughter, Veronica Medellin. It is undated.
- [Official Memorandum by John Connally, Governor of Texas, designating LULAC Week, February 1, 1965]
- Copy of the official memorandum by John Connally, Governor of Texas, declaring the period of February 14-20, 1965 as LULAC Week.
- [Power of attorney for Charles W. Norman]
- Power of attorney for Charles W. Norman. He appoints Kathrine Mary Norman of Harris County, Texas on May 22, 1978.