Hardin-Simmons University Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Ambulance by Building with Armed Men
- Copy negative of an unidentified group of men with guns and ammunition sitting in an ambulance wagon. There is also a group of men standing in front of the ambulance; all of the men are facing the background. The ambulance has a medical cross emblem and text partially visible on the side that says "Servi... Sanitario ...itar." In the background, there is a building identified as "Presidencia Municipal," and has text bearing that name on the front of it.
- Band in Uniform
- Copy negative of the McMurry Band standing on a sidewalk outside a shop in Black Rocks, Mexico. One student is wearing a sombrero and having his shoes shined by a boy. Another is balancing baskets on his head.
- Band Students
- Copy negative of the McMurry Band standing together on a street in Del Rio Texas. Some of the students are in uniform, but most of the girls aren't. There are buildings lining the street, a bus behind them, and the location is written at the top left of the photograph.
- House Exterior
- Copy negative of two images. The top photograph shows railroad tracks running through Palo Blanco, Mexico. Written across the bottom of the photograph is, "La Brecha, Palo Blano." The bottom photograph shows a large house with a wrap-around porch. In the foreground are buggies and the word, "Soledad".
- Mexican Carnival
- Copy negative of a carnival in Mexico with a ferris wheel, buildings, displays, and a crowd of people.
- Oil Field Equipment
- Copy negative of two pictures of oil well machinery. The top picture is an interior view with machines inside a building with windows. The bottom picture is of a group of men standing at the base of an oil well with pipes and equipment.
- Two Men on Bench
- Copy negative of two people on a bench in Casablanca. One is wearing plaid clothes with no shoes, and one is wearing a hood and blanket. Two other men are sunning in the background. The area is concrete with small tents on a level above.
- View of Village
- Copy negative of two views of the village Tepetate, Mexico. The top picture shows small buildings, tents, and people on a hillside. The bottom picture is of three buildings with a garden in the foreground.