Hardin-Simmons University Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Man and Women on Beach
- Copy negative of Bertha Leo Buchanan West, William Andrew Buchanan, and Nancy Boles Buchanan standing together on Galveston Beach in front of the gulf.
- Man Holding Fish
- Copy negative of William Andrew Buchanan holding a string of fish, standing on the edge of a street in a neighborhood with a car behind him on the left and trees on the right and in the background.
- Women and Man in Yard
- Copy negative of Bertha Leo Buchanan West, Nancy Buchanan, and William Andrew Buchanan standing in a yard in front of bushes.
- Portrait of Man
- Copy negative of the portrait of William J Cummings, Sr. He is wearing a tuxedo with a bow tie.
- Fraternity Party
- Copy negative of a fraternity party at the Galveston medical school. In the picture there are men standing in a decorated room and some of them are holding mugs. They are all dressed in suits and ties. In the background there is a table with mugs and a men who seems to be serving drinks for the party.
- McMurry Band Checking Into Hotel
- Copy photograph of the McMurry Band checking into a hotel. In the photograph are four members of the band, all in uniform, and a woman dressed in black behind the hotel counter.
- Four Twirlers and Man
- Copy negative of serviceman Odis Claxton and four McMurry College twirlers in uniform posing on a Galveston beach.
- Men with Cadaver
- Copy negative of Dr. W. J. Cummings and Dr. Dunning with a cadaver at Galveston Medical School. The men are standing behind the rotted body wearing aprons and button-up shirts and up pieces of the body with instruments. In the background is a hanging skeleton.
- School Children by School
- Copy negative a large group of schoolchildren and their teacher. The group includes twenty-seven boys and seventeen girls. All of the girls are wearing dresses and the boys are wearing a variety of clothing including bow ties and suspenders. They are seated and standing in front of a school building.