This system will be undergoing maintenance Tuesday, March 28 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM CST
Hardin-Simmons University Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Woman and Children Standing in Front of a Car
- Copy negative of two photographs. The photograph on the left shows a woman in a dress standing in front of an old car. The photograph on the right shows the same woman standing in front of the car with two young boys on either side. In the background is a house.
- Man Sitting on a Car Running Board with Children
- Copy negative of two photographs. The photograph on the left shows V.C. Perini Jr. wearing a necktie and seated on the running board of an old car with two young boys. In the background are the roofs of houses. The photograph on the right is the same but without the children.
- V.C. Perini Jr. and Woman Sitting on a Car Running Board
- Copy negative of two photographs. The photograph on the left shows a woman in a dress seated on the running board of an old car. The photograph on the right shows the same woman seated next to V.C. Perini Jr. who is wearing a necktie.
- Howard Merry, D. M. Mathews, and V. C. Perini, Jr. at Matthews Ranch
- Copy negative of a picture of men thought to be Howard Merry, D. M. Mathews, V. C. Perini, Jr., and Judge J. R. Mathews standing outside at the Mathews Ranch. Howard Merry is holding a large piece of paper. In handwriting, above the man on the left's head is written "?Bud?" under the second man is written "Howard Merry," under the third man is written "Judge, J. R. Mathews," and at the bottom of the photograph is written, "Mathews Ranch, 729 Throckmorton Co Texas," with more that is cut off.
- Portrait of a Couple
- Copy negative of a portrait of Mr. and Mrs. W. M. Franklin Stockton sitting together near Fort Griffin.
- Group of People by Auto
- Copy negative of an group of people standing and sitting in front of a car with trees in the background in the Fort Griffin area.
- Ladies Feeding Babies
- Copy negative of two women feeding babies bottles in the woods with other people in the background in the Fort Griffin area.
- Ranch House Above Fort Griffin
- Copy negative of Mr. and Mrs. John Chadbourne Irwin standing on the porch with four children at the Ranch House near Fort Griffin.
- Ice Skaters on a Stock Tank
- Copy negative of five people ice skating on a stock tank near Fort Griffin. J. C. Irwin, Jr. is on the far right, and Dr. Lawrence Clayton is also pictured.
- Exterior Building
- Copy photograph of a two-storey stone ranch house. Posts for a fence surround the house, but there are no slats between the posts. Text at bottom reads, "The old Ward Ranch house near Fort Griffin."
- Family on Hillside; Men by Car in Country
- Copy negative of two pictures. The top picture is of William Morris and the Morris family posing in a large field in Grayson County, Texas. The bottom picture is of Gazzie and Art Morris standing by the back of a car in front of a mountain near Albany, Texas.
- Portrait of Man and Woman
- Copy negative of Jim Berry, seated and Pearl Berry standing with her left hand on his shoulder. He is wearing a dark suit and white bow tie. She is wearing a white dress with large sleeves and a high collar. Written below the photograph is, "Jim & Pearl Berry" and printed is, "George, Photographer, Albany, Texas".