Hardin-Simmons University Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Heydrick's Ownership Map of Haskell Co., Texas.
- Blue line print of survey map of Haskell County, Texas, showing rivers, creeks, original land grants or surveys, roads, and blocks of land. A legend indicating gas wells, abandoned wells, and dry holes is included in the upper-right corner. Handwritten notes have been made on the front and back of the published map to outline specific tracts of land and share information relating to Haskell County. Scale [ca. 1:333,333] (10,000 varas to the inch).
- Map of Haskell County
- Blue line print of survey map of Haskell County, Texas, showing rivers, creeks, original land grants or surveys, blocks of land, cities, and towns. Scale [ca. 1:177,778] (2000 varas to 3/8 of an inch).
- Wichita Falls
- Topographic quadrangle map of Wichita Falls, Texas, showing populated areas, boundaries, water bodies, railroads, roads, and landmarks. Relief shown by contours (interval 100 feet) and spot heights and includes a location diagram. Scale 1:250,000
- Map of Haskell County
- Blue line print of survey map of Haskell County, Texas, showing rivers, creeks, original land grants or surveys, and blocks of land. No scale information is given.
- Map of Haskell County, Young Land District
- Cadastral map of Haskell County and the Young surveying district, showing property lines, ownership, land grants, and plat numbers. The map also includes towns, roads, rivers, and creeks. No scale indicated.
- Cliff Berry Family
- Copy negative of the Berry family standing outside in front of a building. Cliff Berry is the man on the left, young Jim is in front of him, the woman in the back is Billie, the baby is Linda, and the girl on the right is Joan.
- Family on Picnic
- Copy negative of John and Cliff Berry with family on a picnic. Both men are wearing cowboy hats and seated on a porch with a young girl and boy. Standing behind them and beside the porch are three women skirts, dresses and hats.
- Family Picnic
- Copy negative of the Berry family having a picnic and Cliff Berry's house. There are several people sitting on the porch, one woman standing on the steps, a young girl interested in the flowers on a vine, and a truck parked on the left.
- People Playing Bridge
- Copy negative of Thelma and John Berry seated around a table with a young man, playing a card game. Behind them is another group of people seated around a table. In the background is a couch and coffee table and in the background is a staircase with an ornate banister.