Hardin-Simmons University Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Cottle County
- Blue line print of survey map of Cottle County, Texas, showing rivers, creeks, original land grants or surveys, blocks of land, cities, towns, and railroads. Handwritten notes have been made on the published map in pencil. Scale [ca. 1:177,778] (4000 varas to 3/4 of an inch).
- Topographic quadrangle map of Lubbock, Texas, and the surrounding area, showing populated areas, boundaries, water bodies, railroads, roads, and landmarks, with relief shown by contours (interval 100 feet with supplementary contours at 50 foot intervals) and spot heights. A location diagram is included in the lower-right corner. Scale 1:250,000
- Topographic quadrangle map of Plainview, Texas, showing populated areas, boundaries, water bodies, railroads, roads, landmarks, and a location diagram for NI 14-4. Relief shown by contours (interval 100 feet with supplementary contours at 500 foot intervals) and spot heights and includes a key, road classification, and quadrangle location diagrams. Scale 1:250,000
- Four Kids on Horse
- Copy negative of Jerome, Wilson, Ina Belle and Thelma McCartey as children on horseback. The boys are wearing button-up shirts and the girls are wearing dresses and bows in their hair.
- Girl and Doll
- Copy negative of a young girl, Thelma McCarley, holding her doll (baby Jim) in Paducah, Texas. Thelma is wearing a dress and long stockings.
- Mother with Her Daughter
- Copy negative of a Lorene holding her daughter Elizabeth Graves. Lorene's hair is pulled back into a bun and she is wearing a light colored shirt and a dark skirt and Elizabeth is wearing a light colored dress with dark stockings and shoes. The image is encased in a rectangular holder that has an oval opening.
- Portrait of Two Children
- Copy negative of two children, Thelma McCarley and Katherine Russell, posing for a picture in Paducah, Texas. The older girl, a toddler, is wearing a white dress with a white bow in her hair while holding the back of a wooden chair. The younger, an infant, is also in a white dress and sits in the wooden chair.
- Two Women on Porch
- Copy negative of Lura Collier Flynn and Frances Collier McCarley standing together on a porch wearing light colored clothing.