Haslet Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Blue Mound School]
- Photograph of a teacher standing in front of a rural school door. The class of 20 students stands in front of her. A school window is visible on the right hand side of the photograph. Building was located on Hicks Road, west of Highway 156. Student and teacher names are as follows. Teacher: Miss Cantrell. Students: Cloie Hudnall, Marion Thompson, Pearl Hudnall, Ethel Laird, May Hair, Viola Laird, Lucile Laird, Loy Hudnall, Lee Watts, Howard Thompson, Frank Laird, Evie Thompson, Buster McDaniel, Ermie Laird, Nora McDaniel, Louie Thompson, Ruby McDaniel, Carl McDaniel, Floral Hair, Nona Hair.
- [Class Roster for P. J. Gribble at Prairie View School]
- Class roster for P. J. Gribble, a teacher at Prairie View School; the names of the children are listed on the second page, and are divided into three different columns.
- [Haslet street and businesses]
- Photograph of a street lined by six visible buildings. An automobile is visible on the left hand side of the photograph behind a rail road crossing sign. A second automobile is visible towards the middle of the photograph, to the left of a power line. The third building in from the right hand side of the photograph has a sign that includes this name: "Baltzelle Groceries".
- [Report Card to Cloy Hudnall]
- Report card sent to the parents of Cloy Hudnall that contains his grades for attendance, math, spelling, history, etc. The teacher, Mary Cantrell, signed the card on the line below the fold.