Irving Archives - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

Robinson's Drug Store

Description: Major T. G. Robinson opened the Palace Drug Store in Irving's first brick building in 1906. In 1908, he added a soda fountain to the establishment. The store was in business until 1939, when Major Robinson retired.
Date: 1910~
Item Type: Photograph

Story Feed Store

Description: The Story livery stable and feed store was located just west of the corner of Main and First (Irving Blvd.) streets during Irving's early years.
Date: 1910~
Item Type: Photograph