Description: House of Charles Percy Schulze. This house was constructed in 1912 in Irving, Texas. Schulze married Virginia Tucker of Dallas that same year. C. P. Schulze was the brother of Irving's co-founder J. O. Schulze. J. O. returned to their hometown of Iowa City, Iowa, in 1905, leaving his business in the hands of his brother. C. P. Schulze remained in Irving and operated Irving Lumber Company from 1905 until his death in 1957. The Schulze family donated this house to the city of Irving in 1975, and today it is a 1910s-period house museum.