Jacob Fontaine Religious Museum - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- DAR honors Ernestine Thompson
- Announcement for the reception when the Daughters of the American Revolution (D.A.R.) honored Ernestine Thompson with the Community Service Award at the W.H. Passon Historical Society on May 21, 2006. Ernestine collected artifacts for the Jacob Fontaine Religious Museum.
- Fanny Mae Tyson Caldwell's Funeral Service Bulletin
- The bulletin from the funeral service for Fanny Mae Tyson Caldwell at St. John Regular Baptist Association Tabernacle. Mrs. Caldwell was a long-time educator in Pflugerville, TX. Included in the bulletin are: one of her favorite poems, "The House by the Side of the Road", the order of the service, her obituary, a Litany of Gratitude in her honor, and a family tribute.
- G.W. Norman School
- Written information about the G.W. Norman Elementary School in Austin, TX.
- Kealing Junior High
- Written information about Kealing Junior High School in Austin, TX.
- Mahala Murchison - Short Biography
- A short biography about Mahala Murchison, the first African American to live in Austin, TX.
- W.H. Passon Historical Society Pamphlet
- Pamphlet about the W.H. Passon Historical Society in Austin, TX. The society's goal is the preservation of black history in the Austin area.
- Ebenezer Baptist Church - Building Dedication
- Plaque commemorating the dedication of the Ebenezer Baptist Church in Austin, TX on August 8, 1955.
- Ebenezer Baptist Church - Happy New Year
- New Years card from Rev. L. L. Campbell of Ebenezer Baptist Church in 1898.