Laredo Public Library - Browse
Showing: 1 - 24 of 74 Results.
Results as a List of Thumbnails and Descriptive Information Results as a Grid of Images Print This Result Page Keep up to Date with an RSS feed of results matching your query.
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
Description: Plat of the 'two Laredos' (Laredo, Texas and New Laredo, Mexico) from January 1881. The map appears to be a cadastral map with numbered (and lettered) lots in both cities, likely showing ownership. Some streets are labeled as well as Fort McIntosh (noted as a "U.S. Military Reservation") in Laredo and the Campo de Marte in Nuevo Laredo.
Date: January 1881
Creator: Laroche, E. R.
Item Type: Map
Description: Card dated November 9, 1885 acknowledging receipt of an order. Sent to an address in Laredo, Texas from H. O'Neill & Company in New York City.
Date: November 9, 1885
Creator: H. O'Neill & Co.
Item Type: Text
Description: Photograph of the railroad bridge over the Rio Grande River, Laredo, Texas. In the foreground, there are women washing clothes on the river bank.
Description: Large birthday cake in front of City Hall during Washington's birthday celebration.
Description: Photograph of buildings destroyed by a tornado in Laredo, Texas in 1904. In Jerry Thompson's book, Laredo: A Pictorial History, this photo is described as remains of the depot and roundhouse of the Mexican National Railway.
Description: Buildings destroyed by 1905 tornado. Shows railroad in foreground. Jerry Thompson's book, Laredo: A Pictorial History, describes this photo as damage to buildings of Mexican National Railway, totally destroyed by the tornado.
Description: large crowd at the front entrance of City Hall during Washington's birthday celebration
Description: View of Laredo, Texas in the early 1900. Looking Northwest from the top of the Federal Building. Postcard sent from Roberto in Laredo to Sra. Laura G. de Arriaga in Plazuela de Tepito, Mexico on January 21, 1909.
Date: January 21, 1909
Description: Army tents of the cavalry stationed at Fort McIntosh, Laredo, Texas