Longview Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Little Texas and Pacific Sunshine Special]
- Photographic postcard of the Little Texas and Pacific Sunshine Special train ride at the Longview Amusement Park in Longview, Texas. There are many men, women and children watching as three men gas the train up. J. B. Shores, Director of Public Relations for the Texas and Pacific Railroads, takes a turn at the locomotive controls. Burke Campbell created the Longview Amusement Park in the 1940's.
- [Robert G. LeTourneau]
- Photograph of Robert G. LeTourneau of Longview, Texas. LeTourneau is pictured with military personnel and leaders on top of one of his self-designed machines. LeTourneau is wearing a dark suit, and he is waving his right hand in the air.
- [St. Anthony Catholic Church]
- Photograph of St. Anthony Catholic Church in Longview, Texas. St. Anthony was built in 1883, and it was the first Catholic church built in Longview.