Museum of the Gulf Coast - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Executive Committee Group]
- Photograph of a large group of people, from the Executive Committee of the Port Arthur Reunion Group. There are eight women wearing dresses and two men wearing suits, all facing towards the camera and smiling. Three women are seated in the front row
- [Photograph of the Band Members of Toto Holding Grammy Awards]
- Photograph of Bobby Kimball and other members of Toto holding their seven Grammy Awards in 1983. The tuxedo clad men are, from left to right, Jeff Porcaro, Mike Porcaro, Steve Porcaro, David Hungate, Bobby Kimball, Steve Lukather, and David Paich.
- [Portrait of Dorothy Ingram]
- Portrait photograph of Dorothy Ingram. She is wearing a multicolored dress, a necklace, and glasses. Her hair is pulled back and pinned on the side.
- [Ribbon Cutting at Civic Center]
- Photograph of a group of people at a ribbon cutting at the Civic Center . The men are in suits and the women are in dresses, and there is a man taking a photograph of the two men in the middle of the line. The people are identified from left to right as Madison Bazille, Artie Cook, Hazel Baron, Dorothy Ingram, Carolyn Richardson, Sam Aquilina, Mayor Bernis Sadler, Congressman Jack Brooks, Malcolm Clark, and City Manager George Dibrell.