Marshall Public Library - 2 Matching Results

Search Results

[Thiokol Chemical Corp. Makes Gift to Library]

Description: The Longhorn Division of Thiokol Chemical Corp. made the first of three donations to the building fund for Marshall Public Library in 1972. Herschel Q. Holly, right, present a $1000 check to Fenn Lewis, center, president of the Friends of a Public Library. Looking on at left is Max Lale, staff assistant, plant relations.
Date: July 24, 1972