Marfa Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- CCC Service Camp Employees
- Photograph description by Calistro Nunez Sr. in an interview on January 18, 1975 by Calistro Nunez, Jr., "This picture, taken in January 23, 1934, shows five federal employees standing in front of their barrack, These men worked in the CCC camps." The photo shows men standing on the steps outside the doorway.
- [Imelda and Corina Colomo celebrate Mexican Independence Day]
- Corina and Imelda Colomo celebrating the Mexican independence in 1934. Both girls are dressed in ethnic dresses which would have contained colors of green, white, and red to identify with the Mexican flag. The child in the right corner of the photograph is sitting in a chair, while the child in the left corner of the photograph is standing on a chair.
- [Photograph of Josefina Dominguez and Maria Ochoa]
- Photograph of Josefina Rubio D. Dominguez in a white dress sitting on a pile of wood outside of a house, and Maria Rubio D. Ochoa in a dark dress standing next to her.