Marfa Public Library - 6 Matching Results
- [Camel from US Army Camel Corps in transit from Europe to the US]
- Photograph of a drawing of a camel from the US Army Camel Corps. The camel has been secured against gale winds during its trip from Europe to America. It is kneeling on the deck of a ship.
- [Example of Bactrian camel used in US Army Camel Corps]
- Photograph of illustration of Bactrian camel used in the US Army Camel Corps. Camel's side view is facing right.
- [Example of dromedary used in US Army Camel Corps]
- Photograph of a drawing of dromedary used for the US Army Camel Corps. Side view of dromedary standing against a craggy background.
- [Major Henry C. Wayne with sons]
- Photograph of Major Henry C. Wayne with his sons. Major Wayne is sitting down and his sons are standing on either side of him. Picture was taken before Major Wayne's trip to the Mediterranean.
- [Man in native African clothes riding camel]
- Photo of an illustration of a camel being ridden by an individual in native African clothing.
- [Riders, horses, and camels at a watering hole in Texas]
- Photo of an illustration of riders, horses, and camels at a watering hole in Texas. The camels are behind the horses and the men, awaiting their turn.