Panola College - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Fighting Men of the Indian Wars: A Biographical Encyclopedia of the Mountain Men, Soldiers, Cowboys, and Pioneers Who Took Up Arms During America's Westward Expansion
- This book "is a compendium of America's Indian Wars and the mountain men, soldiers, cowboys and pioneers who took part in them" (dust-jacket). It includes information about all the major American Indian battles, the lives of notable men who fought in the battles, and the combat techniques employed. The index begins on page 247.
- Loblolly Book of Baseball
- Book containing biographical sketches of famous baseball players from Panola County, Texas: Don Clinton, Victor Frasier, Jacke Davis, Bob Allen, Douglas Ault, Jonathan Perlman, David Lowery, Robert Ellis, Tom Harkrider, Mark Brandenburg, Todd Haney, J.J. Munoz, and Kip Harkrider.
- The Loblolly Cookbook
- Cookbook compiled by students at Gary High School from recipes contributed by community members in Gary, Texas. It is broken into several categories: main dishes, soups and salads, side orders, breads, sauces and gravy, wild fruits and vegetables, beverages, and desserts; a "special section" at the end includes historical notes and stories from the contributors.
- Loblolly Index of Publications 1973-1995
- Book with an index compiled of publications created from 1973 to 1995. Each page has a continuous table with three columns: "Name, Page, Issue."
- Loblolly Looks at Panola County
- Book looking at Panola County over a long period of time with each section showing the cover of a different issue from Loblolly; each section contains a picture of the issue cover and description of its contents. The pages after the photograph further describes the contents of that particular volume. Also included are maps of the county showing its transformation over the decades.
- Loblolly Salutes: "Their Finest Hour," Combat Veterans of World War II
- Book recounting various World War II veterans' memories from fighting the war. Each chapter contains an interview with one of the veterans and shows a question and answer dialogue between the student and veteran. Also included are some printings of sections from veterans' diaries.