This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
The University of Texas-Pan American - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Excursion party of the John H. Shary Land Company
- Panoramic photograph of a large group of people posing in front of the Sharyland train station on the Missouri Pacific Railroad; the train station later burned down. John Shary is labeled (third from the right). Also shows a dog with 10 legs - a product of the panoramic photo processing. Text at the bottom of the image says, "Excursion Party of the John H. Shary Land Co., Feb. 10, 1920." A label on the back of the photo says "Sharyland Mo Pac RR Station (later burned)"
- Excursion party of the John H. Shary Land Co. at the Shary Lake Country Club
- Excursion party posing in front of Shary house.
- Excursion party of the John H. Shary Land Co. at the Sharylake country club
- Excursion party posing in front of the Shary house and the club house.
- Casa de Palmas, McAllen, Texas
- Casa de Palmas hotel, and nearby houses on Main Street in McAllen, Texas.
- Southwestern Land Co. excursion party
- Excursion party posing in front of house and cars