Description: Photograph of an exterior view of a building identified as Whitehaven, the home of Dr. and Mrs. H. D. Morris on 2545 Lakeshore Drive. The house is two stories high, and columns in the front reach the second story. Bushes and shrubs line the house. The house was built in 1915, and is now owned and operated by Lamar State College. Facilities were donated to the college by the Port Arthur Daughters of the American Revolution in 2000.
Item Type: Photograph