Port Arthur Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Harbor City Dray Line]
- Photograph of a group of people posing outside of Harbor City Dray Line. One man, two boys, and one baby are standing beside two mules; to the right, two men and one boy are sitting on a mule-drawn wagon. In the background, there is a building with a sign attached to it that says "Harbor City Dray Line. Hauling & Moving. J. Imhoff Mgr. Phone. 37." Text below the photograph says "1898."
- [Port Arthur Women's Self-Improvement Club]
- Photograph of Port Arthur Women's Self-Improvement Club. From left to right, the women are identified as Mrs. Florence Graham, Mrs. Emma Landes, Mrs. Robert Hogaboom, Mrs. C. C. Blackman, Mrs. C. M. Davis, Mrs. Paul Scullum, Mrs. T. W. Hughes, Mrs. Nels Jensen, Mrs. Charles Petrie, Mrs. Elma Gifford, Mrs. J. C. Reynolds, Mrs. Tom Rice, Mrs. Ed Laughlin, Mrs. Parker, Mrs. Toland, and Mrs. A. M. Rutan. One boy is sitting behind two women.
- [Procter Street]
- Photograph of a view of Procter Street in Port Arthur, Texas. The street is made of dirt, and businesses line each side. A sign on a building on the left side of the street says "Jefferson County Real Estate Co.;" a sign on a building on the right side says "Restauran[t]." A two-story building also on the right side is identified as Bash General Store. The family lived on the second floor.
- [Ruby Dee Austin]
- Photograph of a young woman identified as Ruby Dee Austin. She is wearing a dress and bonnet made out of newspapers. Each panel in the dress says "Port Arthur Herald."