Permian Basin Petroleum Museum, Library and Hall of Fame - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Group of Men
- Photograph of a group of men posing in front of the porch of a brick building in West Texas. The group is a seismograph crew from the Shell Oil Company.
- Oil Flowing from Well
- Photograph of oil flowing from a 4" line at the Hendricks #11 oil well in Winkler County, Texas.
- Men with Cars
- Photograph of two men posing with three cars. One man, wearing a hat, is inside a white car while the other has his foot perched on the same car's running board.
- Hendricks Oil Line
- Photograph of the Hendricks B#3 standard rig rod line in Winkler County, Texas.
- Workers Cleaning Well
- Photograph of the Powell #2 oil well in Crockett County, Texas. There are three workers in work clothes cleaning the well.
- Gulf Oil Truck
- Photograph of a Gulf Oil Company truck in the mud. The license plate - 490-422 - is clearly visible under the windshield.
- Steam from Boiler Pump
- Photograph of steam coming from a boiler station pump at the Hendricks Tank Battery in Winkler County, Texas.
- Men Placing Boilers
- Photograph on postcard of men setting up boilers to put out an oil fire at the C.L. Perkins No. 5 oil well in Eastland County, Texas in 1919. Smoke from the fire can be seen over the workers.