Private Collection of Marie Bartholomew - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Baby and Dog Statue]
- Photograph of a young boy, Thomas Lee Winton, standing with a statue of a pug. He is wearing a light-colored garment with lace at the hem, sleeves, and collar. Handwritten text on the back of the photograph says: "Thomas Lee Winton, Born in Sept. 28- 1996 [sic]." and "Fort Worth, Texas. My grandfather. Son of James Harlin Winton & Hattie Klinglesmith."
- Harvester, Yearbook of Pampa High School, Volume 9, 1938
- Yearbook for Pampa Senior High School in Pampa, Texas includes photographs of and information about the school, student body, teachers, and organizations.
- [Pampa High School Student Directory, 1940-1941]
- Directory containing the names, addresses, and phone numbers for students at Pampa High School in Pampa, Texas as well as for for teachers and officers of Pampa Independent School District. Also contains advertising from local businesses.
- [Portrait of Neal Wright]
- Photograph of Neal Wright (son of Robert G. Wright and nephew of William C. Wright) as a young man. Wright is wearing a dark suit jacket, tie, and vest. He is posed as if he is walking through a garden gate and the backdrop and props includ fake foliage and trees. Text on the back of the photograph reads, in three sets of handwriting: "This picture was taken in the year of 1893 at the age of 22 years. Neal Wright, Born April 19, 1871 near Boliver Texas," "lived at Strawn, brother of Bob, Ernest Wright," and "Son of Robert Washington Wright & Arcanie Gober."
- [Portrait of Neal Wright at Home]
- Photograph of Neal Wright outside of his home in Gilmer, Texas. He is wearing overalls and has his hands on his hips. A child is kneeling behind a bush to the right. Handwritten notes on the back of the photograph say: "Geo. Wright," "Neal Wright taken 1919 at Home, Gilmer, Texas," and "Son of Rober Washington Wright & Arcanie Gober, Mathias Neil Wright."
- [Students and Teachers in Front of Schoolhouse]
- Photograph of schoolchildren and teachers in front of a schoolhouse that has wood paneling and four tall windows. Boys are seated in the front row along with a man kneeling in the center, while older children and adults stand in the back. Text written in the bottom-left corner says: "Colbert, I.T. Public School. Mar. 6".07. Prof. H. G. King, Prin. Hendricks Photo, Denison Tex." A boy near the far left, center row, is marked with red pen. There is a handwritten list of names and numbers on the back of the photograph.
- [Wright Family Portrait]
- Photograph of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Washington Wright and their children. The family is standing out-of-doors on a patch of grass and Mrs. Wright is seated, holding a baby in her lap; trees are visible in the background. Several members of the group are holding objects including a shotgun, trumpet, books, and doll. Handwritten text on the back of the photograph says: "Mr. & Mrs. Robert Washington Wright (Arcanie Elizabeth Gober) and their children. Left to right: Robert G. Mattie, Inez, Fred, Patrick, Mary, Neal M., Julia (in mother's lap). Made in 1889." and "Robert is the brother of William Crow Wright who is on your site."
- [Wright Family Portrait]
- Photograph of a family of twelve individuals posing outdoors. Robert G. Wright is seated on the left and a young girl is standing in front of him with her hands on his legs. Robert's wife is seated on the right and holds a baby in her arms. The rest of the family surrounds them. Females and children wear white garments, while males wear dark suits. There is a partially-legible list of names and ages on the back fo the photograph: "Neal Wright age [...]; Gertie Grantham, age 17; Jhon Grantham, age 26; Arcanie Wright, age 16; Robert Wright, age 14, R. H[...] Wright, age 10; [...] Wright, age 8; Nannie Wright, age 6; Louise Wright, age 4; Agnes Wright, age 2."