Private Collection of Caroline R. Scrivner Richard - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Letter from Judge David H. Scott to Cyrus I. Scofield, June 13, 1916]
- Letter from D.H. Scott to C.I. Scofield, dated June 13, 1916. Mentions Brothers Hooper and Halliday, Mrs. Jamieson, Mr. and Mrs. Aberle.
- [Notarized affadavit regarding the birth of Thomas McGee Scott]
- Notarized affadavit regarding the birth of Thomas McGee Scott, notarized by Kitty Keel.
- [Paris, Texas after the 1916 fire]
- Paris after the 1916 fire. People walk in front of the shells of burned out buildings.
- [Photo of the Paris, Texas fire of 1916]
- Photo of the Paris, Texas fire of 1916. The fire happened on March 21, 1916, and this appears to be an image after the fires had gone out. The rubble of buildings is on the left, and many men are walking the cleared areas, while others sit on stacks of lumber.
- [Ruins in Paris, Texas, after the 1916 fire]
- Paris after the 1916 fire. Tents are set up in the street, and ruined buildings dominate the scene. The courthouse can be seen on the left.