Photograph of a two-story red brick building with a green door, roof, balcony, and window frames, built on the site of the first Catholic church built in Fort Worth, Texas. Four white columns hold up the second floor balcony.
Photograph of a cornerstone on the Tarrant County courthouse in Fort Worth, Texas. It reads: "This stone was laid by the Fort Worth Lodge No. 148 A. F. & A. M. March XVIII Anno Domini MDCCCXCIV. Commenced October 24, 1893. Completed 1895."