Private Collection of Joe E. Haynes - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [The Adolphus Hotel, Dallas]
- Color postcard with an image of the Adolphus Hotel in Dallas. The correspondence reads, "My Sweet Baby- Mother sure did miss you last night- but I know you were all right with Auntie and Uncle. be good and keep well. We are in Dallas now will will be on our way in a little while to go to Marlin and I will either write you from Waco or when we get to Marlin- it's awful cold here this morning - Love to you all three. Loving Y- Mud." The postcard is addressed to Miss Rosa S. Dill, c/o "Moter Inn", R,D. Stean Co, Paris, Texas. It is postmarked Dallas, Texas on Feb 20, 1918.
- [Oak Lawn Park, Dallas, Tex.]
- Color postcard with an image of Oak Lawn Park located in Dallas, Texas. The correspondence on the front of the postcard reads, "Tis' sweet to be remembered- will write again some day. Address same as before. Rad Sugar is well- [ ] 8/10/07." The postcard is addressed to Mrs. E. A. Dill, 206 E. 5th St., Oklahoma City, Okla. It is postmarked Dallas, Tex on Aug 11, 1907.
- Scene on Interurban, Dallas, Texas
- Color postcard with a rail car moving along a levee next to a body of water in Dallas, Texas with text "Scene on Interurban, Dallas, Texas." Correspondence on the card reads, "Dear Dillie D- I have treated you like a step child but I never intended to. Sorry I am going to do better after this week- when I write will tell you why- let me know if you get this and if you have a different address (look what it is) My address: 164 Master St. Dallas Texas 10/2/07" Sent to Mrs. E.A. Dill in Oklahoma City. Postmarked Dallas, Texas, Oct 4 1907.
- [Southland Hotel, Dallas, Texas]
- Color postcard with an image of the Southland Hotel located in Dallas, Texas. Above the image is the text, "Southland Hotel. Dallas, Texas." The correspondence on the back reads, "First P/C of 24th received. Also one mailed at Oklahoma City dated Oct. 7 giving me your address, came by same mail. Do not know where it has been all of this time. Did you get the package I sent to So. Mill St.? Let me hear from you [ ]." The postcard is addressed to Mrs. E.A. Dill, 527 So. 18th St., Paris, Texas. It is postmarked Dallas, Tex. on Dec 28, 1907.
- [St. Matthew's Cathedral, Dallas, Texas]
- Color postcard with an image of a cathedral. To the right of the image is the text, "DALLAS, Tex. St. Matthew's Cathedral." Handwritten is, "Why??????? 189 [ ] Ervay- Have you [ ]." The postcard is addressed to Mrs. E.A. Dill, #109 West Park Place, Oklahoma City, Okla. It is postmarked Dallas, Tex. on Dec 11, 1906.