Private Collection of the Sutherlin Family - Browse
- [Demobilization Form for James Edgar Sutherlin]
- Demobilization form for James Edgar Sutherlin with orders on his protocol while he was berthed at the Kohler Building in Boston, Massachusetts.
- [Driver's License for Edith Wilson Sutherlin]
- Driver's license for Edith Wilson Sutherlin, from the 1940s.
- [United States Navy Rating Description for SEAMAN, First Class, Issued to James Edgar Sutherlin - 03/30/1946]
- Booklet from the United States Navy issued to James Sutherlin which describes his rating of Seaman, First Class. It was issued to James to help him get a job as a civilian after he was discharged.