Richardson Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Portrait of Billye Meyer with Family
- Copy photograph of a woman, a man, and two children; the woman and man are identified as Billye (Leatherwood) Meyer and Lester Meyer. The man is holding the youngest child, James Lester Meyer, and the girl, Lady Ellen Meyer Germond, is standing in front of the woman. They are all standing in front of a two-story wooden farmhouse identified as Miss Belle's (Belle Robberson) Place. Built around 1887, it one of the oldest houses in Richardson, Texas.
- Portrait of Jackie and Neely Huffhines
- Christmas card with photograph of a woman and man identified as Jackie and Neely Huffhines. They are kneeling to the right of a Christmas tree, and are holding a gift. Several gifts are surrounding the tree. Text to the right of the image says "Joyous Yuletide," with an illustration of a church steeple and trees below it. Below the illustration, text says "Jackie and Neely Huffhines."
- Richardson School Stadium Construction
- Photograph of a group of several men constructing Richardson School stadium. One man on the right is holding a shovel. A group of men towards the center are gathered around the back of a truck. Three men are standing around long, metal pipes; two men are bent over, and one man is standing. In the background, there is a brick building.