Richardson Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Harben - Spotts Company, Harben's Drug Store and Richardson Telephone Company Annual Picnic
- Photograph of a group portrait at the Harben-Spott's Company annual picnic at Kidd Springs. The picnic involved Harben's Drug Store and Richardson Telephone Company. The men, women, and children are identified as (seated on ground, first row) Earle Harben, Ray Chap Harben, Marjorie Mae Meyer, Lewis, (second row) Mrs. M. M. Meyer, Miss Florence Ingle, Mrs. Walter Williams, Miss Ethel Christopherson, Mrs. P. E. Riley, Miss Stella Moody, Mrs. Sam P. Harben, Mrs. Doyal Taylor, Mrs. Sherwood Spotts, Miss Alma Ballard, Miss Viola Anderton, Mrs. A. O. Very, Mrs. Chester Bethel, (third row) Sam P. Harben, Dr. P. E. Riley, Jess Harben, A. O. Very, Chester Bethel, Mrs. Walter Park, Mrs. R. P. Harben, Mrs. Jess Harben, Walter Park, Sherwood Spotts, (fourth row) Doyal Taylor, Walter Williams, J. D. McNeil, Carson Harben, Lester Meyer, and M. M. Meyer.
- [Map of] Richardson, Texas. Sewer System.
- Map showing the town of Richardson, Texas' water system. The streets are marked as well as the land divisions, survey lines, corporation lines, and the tracks for the Houston & Texas Central Railroad. Sewer lines are marked in red. Scale 1:2,400.
- [Map of] Richardson, Texas. Water System.
- Map showing the town of Richardson, Texas' water system. The streets are marked as well as the land divisions, survey lines, corporation lines, and the tracks for the Houston & Texas Central Railroad. The pipe line layout is marked in red. Scale 1:2,400.
- Portrait of Noma Harris
- Photograph of a woman wearing a graduation dress and hat; she is identified as Noma Harris. She is standing in front of a bush and amongst trees. Harris was born February 13, 1910, and died January 1987.
- Richardson High School Footbal Team
- Photograph of fourteen young men identified as the Richardson High School Football Team. They are all dressed in football uniforms, and one boy standing is wearing a shirt with striped sleeves. On boy kneeling in the center has his right hand on a football. In the background, there are houses. Legible text on the top-left of the image says "Texas."
- Richardson School 1928
- Photograph of an exterior view of Richardson School. The brick building is two-stories tall. Several cars are parked to the left of the building. A wooden fence surrounds the property. A sign on the fence says "No Trespassing on School Grounds." Text below the image says "Richardson School 1928."
- Richardson School Class of 1920
- Copy photograph of 41 students and teachers from Richardson School Class of 1920. They are standing in five rows in front of a brick building. They are identified as (left to right, back row) Graham Pierce, Miss Beulah Brown (teacher), Mamie Floyd, Sam Jinks, W. T. Galloway (principal), Mary Campbell, Irene Cain, Walter Fender, Asia Whittenburg, Iva Rippy, (third row) Lillie Terry, Ola Christie, Glenn Huffhines, Clarence Reddick, Ollie Ballard, Amer/Omar Whittenburg, Odie Offutt, Amy Chick, Florence Jackson, (second row) Mary Price, Rosa Lee Christie, Liska Arnold, Mary Ashby, Dorothy Scott, Carrie Lee Ashby, Martin Parks, Willie McIlvan, Norma Watson, (first row) Frank Bowser, Effie McGee, Thelma Robinson, Wilburn Rose, E. L. Certain, Faye Robinson, Bess Ashby, Jack Rowland, Ray Smith, and Cecil Davis.