St. David's Episcopal Church - 50 Matching Results

Search Results

[Chapel Interior]

Description: Photograph of the Chapel of the Holy Angels in St. David's Episcopal Church, prior to a current restoration. There is a white structure with candles and a cross on it, and a stained glass window on the right side.
Date: unknown

[The Charity Window]

Description: Photograph of the Charity Window located in Saint David's Episcopal Church, created in 1923 in the memory of Reverend Thomas Booth Lee's wife. There are three panels, with two angels in the bottom two corners and a larger figure in the center.
Date: unknown

[Church Interior]

Description: Photograph of the interior of St. David's Episcopal Church. There is a large altar at the end of the room, with two people in front of it. There are palm plants in front of the altar, and stained glass windows on each side.
Date: unknown

A Complete Parish Register, for the use of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States

Description: Parish register for St. David's Episcopal Church in Austin, Texas includes records of parishoners and special events (baptisms, burials, marriages, etc.) as well as persons involved (confirmands, communicants, etc.) and offerings. This volume also contains some documentation written in 1940 regarding church programs and services.
Date: unknown
Creator: St. David's Episcopal Church (Austin, Tex.)

[The Maggie Window]

Description: Photograph of the Maggie Window located in St. David's Episcopal Church, created in 1876. The window was donated by James Hervey Raymond in memory of his wife's young niece. There is a decorative border around the window and three circles in the center.
Date: unknown

[Portrait of Reverend Milton R. Worsham]

Description: Photograph of Reverend Milton R. Worsham from St. David's Episcopal Church. An accompanying card reads, "Rector of St. David's, 1912-1916. During his service the parish enlarged from 215 to 350, the church building renovated, the cupola of stained glass removed, and an electric cross installed. The marble reredos and credence table were installed as memorials. From the Church archives."
Date: unknown