Sanger Public Library

Founded in 1970, the Sanger Public Library was originally housed in the former Chapman Clinic and moved to a Presbyterian Church in 1972. In 1995, the Library moved to its current building and continues to serve the people of this North Texas town. The Library received a Rescuing Texas History grant.

Contact

Vicky Elieson

940-458-3257

sanglib@speednet.com

Address

Sanger Public Library
P.O. Box 1729
501 Boliver St.
Sanger, TX 76266



At a Glance