Sanger Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Dismantling old water tower, lowering the top]
- A crane lowers the top of the municipal water tower originally built in 1923.
- [Dismantling old water tower, removing the top]
- A crane removing the top half of the tank of the municipal water tower. The tower was erected in 1923 and held 50,000 gallons of water.
- [Dismantling old water tower, full shot]
- The crane is in place to dismantle the minicipal water tower. Originally purchased October 15, 1923 for $5,650 from Pittsburgh - Des Moines Steel Co. Dallas, TX. Held 50,000 gallons of water.