Sulphur Springs Public Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- L. M. Sinclair Registration Certificate
- Registration Certificate for Lois Maxwell "Buddy" Sinclair. Sinclair registered for Selective Service on October 16, 1942. The reverse of the certificate contains a description of the registrant.
- Noterie Algerienne
- French note or ticket from the Banque Chabasseur Oran from 1943.
- Selective Service Card
- Selective Service Certificate for Lois Maxwell "Buddy" Sinclair. Sinclair registered for Selective Service on December 13, 1942. Sinclair lived at 1612 South Akard in Dallas, Texas and served in the 36th Infantry Division.
- War Dept Pay Record
- Soldier's Individual Pay Record booklet belonging to Lois M. Sinclair, Sgt. Lois had served one and a half years as of August 7, 1942.