Tarrant County College NE, Heritage Room - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Florence School
- Students and teacher outside of one-room Florence School. They have been identified as: Back row (left to right) Ona Groves, Mamie Keller, Minnie Anderson, Charlie Trimble, Perry Willis, Roy Plummer, Harvey Whipple, Walter Smelley & Ray Smelley Second row: Alta Lamb, Ida Sandidge, Rosa Groves, Sarah Hackney, Ernest Anderson, Henry Whipple, John Statum & Elmo Bird Front row: Ina Bird, Lilly Statum, Mary Sandidge, Gladys Groves, Grace Trimble, Gertrude Arthur, Beulah Willis, Winnie Day, May Anderson, Edith Whipple, Millie Lamb, Earl Statum, John Keller, Henry Smelley & Elvis Day Standing left is George Corbet, instructor
- Nora Bobo
- Nora Bobo, mother of Walter Fitel (detail of Bedford School, 1907 picture)
- North Texas State Normal College
- Large group of students at entrance, on the lawn and some looking through windows of the college.
- People Walking Among Stockpens
- People walking among stock pens, some looking in them, in the town of Handley
- Quanah Parker as Comanche Judge
- Quanah Parker as an Indian judge over the Comanches. Picture was photocopied from Texas Under Many Flags, by Clarence R. Wharton, vol. II. The photo was taken about 1900.
- Texas and Pacific Railroad Depot
- Built in 1900. Razed in 1931 for building of a new terminal. Horse fountain, placed in memory of Al Haney in 1893, is in the foreground.
- Woman Seated in Curved Chair
- Young woman with hat, seated in curved-bottom chair