Tarrant County College NE, Heritage Room - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Aerial View of St. Philip's Presbyterian Church
- Aerial photograph of St. Philip's Presbyterian Church, looking west from the intersection of Pipeline Rd. and Precinct Line Rd. In this photograph, the sanctuary is under construction.
- Aerial View of St. Philip's Presbyterian Church Looking Southwest
- Aerial photograph of St. Philip's Presbyterian Church looking Southwest across Pipeline Rd. The sanctuary is under construction.
- Armentrout House
- Armentrout House (wood frame). Northwest of Bird's Fort. Built in 1870.
- Armentrout House
- Armentrout Home
- [Clipping with Aerial Photograph of Euless, Texas]
- Newspaper clipping with an aerial photograph of Euless, Texas printed May 31, 1964. The photograph was taken by Norman Bradford from a Bell Helicopter. The view is looking west across State Highway 183. The caption accompanying the photograph explains that Euless is a "City Without A Center", as architects "say that the town lacks a unifying central point". A bond program was proposed to create a civic center complex that would "give Euless a 'town square'". The population at the time was 13,000, "expected to double by 1970", according to the newspaper article.
- John F. Kennedy Arriving at Meacham Field
- Copy photograph of John F. Kennedy arriving at Meacham Field in Fort Worth, Texas. He is being escorted by State Senator Don Kennard (left). Several men wearing suits and uniforms are visible in the background. A handwritten note at the bottom of the photo says: "To Lenora who fights for the interest of all our people. With my thanks for her friendship, advice and understanding. Don Kennard."
- John F. Kennedy's Motorcade in Dallas
- Photograph of John F. Kennedy's motorcade in Dallas, Texas on the morning of his assassination. Kennedy is seated in the back row of an open vehicle with his wife Jacqueline as well as Texas Governor John Connally and his wife Nelly who are seated in the row in front of them. Several police officers on motorcycles are partially visible around the car and there is a crowd of onlookers on either side of the road.
- President Kennedy in Fort Worth
- Photograph of President John F. Kennedy in Fort Worth, Texas, just hours before his death. He is wearing a dark-colored suit and is visible from the chest up, turned away from the camera towards unidentified persons in the background.
- Wilshire Elementary School Headstart Class
- students and teachers sitting on steps of school; teachers and principal identified on back