Tarleton State University

First founded in 1899 as a private, liberal arts college, the school joined the Texas A&M University System in 1917; started granting four-year degrees in 1959; and became a full-fledged university in 1973. With its main campus in Stephenville, it serves as the educational and cultural flagship of the Cross Timbers Region.

Contact

Amy Castillo

254-968-9868

acastillo@tarleton.edu

Address

Dick Smith Library
Tarleton State University
Box T-0450
Stephenville, TX 76402



At a Glance