This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
University of Houston Libraries' Special Collections - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- The City of Houston vs. Mrs. Mary Jones, summons issued 9 May 1898
- Court summons for Mary Jones to appear in District Court in June 1898 to answer the petition of the city of Houston for city taxes due for 1897.
- Confederate tax receipts for Mary Jones, signed in 1864
- Receipts documenting ad valorem tax and soldiers' fund tax on ad valorem tax and agriculture for 1864. Includes estimate of tithes due from Mrs. Jones on corn and fodder.
- Property taxes paid to the state and county by Mary Jones, 1858
- Receipt documenting property tax paid by Mary Jones for the year 1858. Includes list of property.
- Tax receipt for Mary Jones, signed in 1862
- Receipt documenting property tax paid by Mary Jones for the year 1860. Includes list of property.