UNT Libraries - 4 Matching Results
- Alphabetical Index to the Laws of Texas, arranged by a Member of the Bar.
- This volume is an index of the laws of the Republic of Texas for the second and third Congresses
- Laws of the Republic of Texas, Passed the First Session of Third Congress, 1839.
- This volume includes the text of acts and resolutions passed by the government of the Republic of Texas to become law. The indexes start after page 167.
- Map of North America : designed to accompany Smith's Geography for schools / Daniel Burgess ; eng. by Stiles, Sherman & Smith.
- Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Texas, its claims to be recognised as an independent power by Great Britain : examined in a series of letters
- Texas, its claims to be recognised as an independent power by Great Britain : examined in a series of letters / by John Scoble.