Photograph of a street scene on North Highland Street in Marfa, Texas. Cars are parked in front of businesses on both sides of the street, and a tall building is visible at the end of the road.
Presidio County Courthouse A landmark of the Big Bend. Large Dome is visible for miles. Constructed of native stone adn brick made at Marfa Stucco added later. Built 1886 in this county's third seat of justice. First county seat was Fort Leaton, on the Rio Grande; second, Fort Davis. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1964