UNT Libraries - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Drink and the drink question : a discriminating license the true policy ; prohibition a fraud and failure.
- Anti-prohibition booklet arising from the Anti-Prohibition State Convention held in Dallas, 1887.
- History of Dallas County, Texas : from 1837 to 1887
- A history of the settlement and political organization of Dallas County as well as altercations between Anglo-American settlers and the indigenous American Indians of the region.
- A history of greater Dallas and vicinity, Vol. 1
- A history of the settlement of the Dallas area. Includes profiles on the Peters Colony; John Neely Bryan; early settlers; Civil War and Reconstruction; railroads; industry and trade; and other matters up to 1907.
- A history of greater Dallas and vicinity, Vol. 2
- A history of the settlement of the Dallas area. This volume includes profiles and biographies on citizens of Dallas and the surrounding area. Also includes profiles of several local businesses.
- Parson Hanks---Fourteen Years in the West. A Story of Frontier Life in the Panhandle of Texas.
- This book describes the life of Methodist preacher named Parson Hanks, including his journeys, courtship and marriage, experiences at conferences, religious service and other frontier experiences.
- Sixty years in Texas
- Sketches of the old pioneers of Dallas County, especially the Jackson family.
- Statistics and information concerning the state of Texas: with its millions of acres of unoccupied lands...
- This book covers statistical information for the state of Texas. It includes "great inducements for the investment of capital, health for the invalid, interesting sights and scenes for the tourist and pleasure seeker, broad fields of research for the historian, unsurpassed hunting grounds for the sportsman, and other resources waiting to be unlocked by the key of capital in the hands of labor and industry" (title page).
- The Texarkana Gateway to Texas and the Southwest
- This text gives an overview of the places and resources in Texas with an emphasis on the locations where the railroads run through the state. Indexes start on page 220.
- Year book of the Dallas Architectural Club and catalogue of its first annual exhibition : held at the Jefferson Hotel, Dallas, February eleventh to eighteenth, 1922
- The Yearbook of the Dallas Architectural Club and a catalogue of its first annual exhibition, held at the Jefferson Hotel, Dallas. Includes lists of the club's members, and many photos and illustrations of buildings designed by the members.