This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
UNT Libraries - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- East Texas.
- This book was created to provide "authentic information concerning the natural and co-operative resources and opportunities offered by East Texas and her people" for the general public. It contains information about the "General Development in 1921-22, The Evolution of transportation and Fixing of Lower Rate Levels, The Marketing Problem Nearing Solution, Organization, Concentration and Standardization of Quality; Pack and Grade, Co-Operative Work of A. & M. College Department of Extension Service; State Agricultural Department; Markets and Warehouses Department; [and the] Chamber of Commerce in East Texas" (p. 1).
- The Texarkana Gateway to Texas and the Southwest
- This text gives an overview of the places and resources in Texas with an emphasis on the locations where the railroads run through the state. Indexes start on page 220.
- Winnsboro, Texas: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- This book is a reproduction of the original 1952 publication, which is the only bound copy of the history of Winnsboro, Texas. It includes information about the original settlers, the general organization of the city, the railroad system, the original schools, churches and businesses in Winnsboro, as well as information about agriculture and farming.