UNT Libraries - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- The Early Settlers Life in Texas
- This book describes the early history of Hill County, located in Texas, including the author's trip to Texas, information about the first settlers, prominent men, Native American massacres, government, and the general organization of the county.
- Prospectus of Twelve Central Texas Counties.
- This book gives an overview of the twelve Blackland Counties of Texas in alphabetical order. For each county, a brief description of the geographic and agricultural characteristics is given as well as statistics on population and county income. Additionally, a geological description of the Black Prairie Region gives more specific aspects of the area and the soil compositions and a final chapter discusses the property market of the area.
- The Texarkana Gateway to Texas and the Southwest
- This text gives an overview of the places and resources in Texas with an emphasis on the locations where the railroads run through the state. Indexes start on page 220.