UNT Libraries - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- History of Mineola, Texas; "Gateway to the Pines"
- This book covers the history of Mineola, located in Wood County, Texas. The book includes chapters on the original inhabitants of the city, as well as discussions about local churches, schools, business establishments, landmarks, and railroads.
- Mineola and its Mayors: 101 Years
- This book covers the history of mayors in the city of Mineola, located in Wood County, Texas. It includes biographical information about each mayor, as well as a discussion of the events that surrounded their incumbency. The surname index begins on page 250.
- Mineola: the first 100 years
- This book documents the history of the first one hundred years of the city of Mineola, Texas, which is located in Wood County. The book includes information about the creation and organization of the city, the establishment of railroads, local businesses, churches and schools, as well as information about the local citizens of Mineola.
- The Texarkana Gateway to Texas and the Southwest
- This text gives an overview of the places and resources in Texas with an emphasis on the locations where the railroads run through the state. Indexes start on page 220.
- Winnsboro, Texas: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- This book is a reproduction of the original 1952 publication, which is the only bound copy of the history of Winnsboro, Texas. It includes information about the original settlers, the general organization of the city, the railroad system, the original schools, churches and businesses in Winnsboro, as well as information about agriculture and farming.
- Wood County, 1850-1900
- This text gives an overview of Wood County, Texas from roughly 1850 to 1900. It includes historical sketches of various aspects of life in the county as well as anecdotes. Genealogical information and documentation are also included for pioneer families in the area.