Description: Photograph of the Bosque County Courthouse, undergoing a complete restoration. Constructed in 1886 by architect J. J. Cane of Fort Worth, this image represents the building's structure as it existed from 1935 to 2007. The courthouse originally had a gothic tower and small turrets which were dismantled in 1935, and subsequently rebuilt in 2007.
Date: March 1, 2006
Creator: Belden, Dreanna L.