UNT Libraries - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Marine School
- Marine School. Marked beginning of Castleberry School District
- Hurst School Eleventh Grade
- picture of 11th grade class at Hurst School, 1914
- Huffhines Reunion, Children of C. C. "Major" & Sallie Chick Huffhines
- Photograph of the Huffhines family posing together outdoors. The five women are standing in a row with four men behind them, on a riser or bench. They are identified from left to right as (front row) Vera Huffhines Pistole, Ophie Huffhines Smith, Fannie May Huffhines, Birdie Huffhines Popplewell McCollum, Cecil Clyde Huffhines and (back row) Glen Huffhines, John S. Huffhines, Royce Huffhines, Cyrus Huffhines. Text on the back of the photo says: Vera 233B - Ophie 2339 - Fannie May 2337 married Huffhines - Birdie 2334 - Clyde 2331 married Elmo Huffhines. Glen 233A - John S. 2338 - Royce 2336 - Cyrus 2332. children of C. C. 223 Major Huffhines and Sallie Chick Huffhines, Vickery Park 1957 Huffhines Reunion 6/87 donated by Shearer & Donald Huffhines to RPL
- Mr. and Mrs. James Edward Hill - Golden Wedding Anniversary
- Standing in a gazebo, Mr. and Mrs. James Edward Hill, married October 7, 1933 in Creedmoor, TX celebrated their golden anniversary on Sat, October 8, 1983. A reception was hosted by their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren at the Howard Johnson Motor Lodge in Austin, TX. They have 17 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren.
- Taylor County Veterans Memorial and Plaza, featuring a bronze soldier and silver eagle sculptures.
- Taylor County Veterans Memorial and Plaza, featuring a bronze soldier and silver eagle sculptures on Taylor County Courthouse grounds