UNT Libraries - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- The Texarkana Gateway to Texas and the Southwest
- This text gives an overview of the places and resources in Texas with an emphasis on the locations where the railroads run through the state. Indexes start on page 220.
- Geologic Atlas of the United States: Uvalde Folio, Texas
- This atlas contains three colored maps from the quadrangle region around Uvalde (Culberson County) and Zavalla (Angelina County), Texas including historical geography, topography, and structure sections. The illustrated text of the atlas discusses the geological elevation of the area, provides in-depth breakdown of the kinds of rocks and minerals as well as other features of the region, and includes economic geology, agriculture and cattle raising information.
- Trammel's Trace: The First Road to Texas from the North
- Map showing "Trammel's Trace," the first road from the north (present-day Arkansas) into Texas, used around 1800. It includes notations for abandoned settlements, modern cities, and Caddo villages documented from 1800 to 1840, as well as other historic roads used at the time of Trammel's Trace.