UNT Libraries Special Collections - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Commissary Report of Johnson County Rangers, January 12, 1861]
- Account of items purchased: blankets, comforters, coffee pots, axes, rope, frying pans, tobacco, and other items.
- [Envelope for letter to A.D. Kennard]
- Envelope for letter to A.D. Kennard
- [Receipt for sale of slave to A. D. Kennard, October 10, 1842]
- Receipt for sale of a slave from Thomas Smith to A.D. Kennard. She is described as a 14 year old girl named Adlin.