This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
UNT Libraries Special Collections - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Bill of sale, September 4, 1900]
- Bill of sale for real estate in Harvey County, in the state of Kansas, purchased by Mrs. Loriette C. Redway for the sum of $3.29. The property was purchased in the city of Walton.
- [Church recommendation, September 2, 1908]
- A church recommendation from the United Presbyterian Church for Mrs. L. C. Redway. The recommendation is signed by Pastor G. I. Findley and by the church's clerk, A. B. Gilchrist.
- [Envelope for Loriette C. Redway, December 10, 1906]
- Envelope for Mrs. Loriette C. Redway from the Department of the Interior, United States Pension Agency. The envelope is dated December 10, 1906.
- [Envelope, June 9, 1889]
- Envelope for Mrs. Loriette C. Redway from from the Department of the Interior, United States Pension Agency. The envelope is dated June 9, 1889.
- [Envelope to R. C. Redway from Will Murphy]
- Envelope for R. C. Redway from Will Murphy, a photographer in Newton, Kansas. The envelope is undated.
- [Notice of duplicate issue, September 14, 1900]
- Notice of duplicate issue of pension certificate for Loriette C. Redway. The duplicate certificate was issued September 14, 1900 and sent to the United States pension agent in Topeka. From the agent in Topeka, the duplicate certificate would be transferred to Mrs. Redway.
- [Notification of Allowance, August 25, 1908]
- Notification of allowance from the Treasury department, office of the Auditor for the War department, to Mrs. Loriette C. Redway. This notification states that Mrs. Redway will receive $4.26 as a settlement from the Internal Revenue Service.
- [Tax receipt for 1906, December 19, 1906]
- Tax receipt which details that Mrs. L. C. Redway paid $3.38 in full for property taxes in 1906.
- [Tax receipt for 1907, December 16, 1907]
- Tax receipt which details that Mrs. L. C. Redway paid $9.88 in full for property taxes in 1907.