UNT Libraries Special Collections - 8 Matching Results

Search Results

[Historical Building]

Description: Photograph of the Historical Building, which was so named in the 1940s. Prior to this, it was known as the Library (1913) and the Museum Building (1930s). In 1991, it was renamed Curry Hall. Trees and bushes surround the exterior stairs.
Date: [194u..1991]
Location Info:

[Photograph of Dr. William E. Acree]

Description: Photograph of Dr. William E. Acree, Jr., University of North Texas faculty and professor of the Chemistry department. Acree is seen smiling as his portrait is taken, wearing a button up shirt and large glasses. Acree is seated in front of a large bookshelf filled with chemistry books.
Date: 1991

[William E. Acree]

Description: Photograph of Dr. William E. Acree, Jr., University of North Texas faculty and professor of the Chemistry department. Acree is seen smiling as his portrait is taken, wearing a button up shirt and large glasses. Acree is seated in front some chemistry equipment, with his left arm resting on some of it.
Date: 1991