UNT Libraries Special Collections - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Commencement program, 1897]
- A commencement program for McKinney College from the C. B. Moore Collection. This program details the graduates from the tenth annual commencement held at McKinney College on May 26, 1897. Additional services honoring the graduates were held prior to the commencement and they included: a baccalaureate sermon held on May 23, 1897 at Baptist Church in Sulphur Springs, Texas; an art reception held on May 24, 1897 at McKinney College; and an annual education concert held on May 25, 1897 at Heard's Opera House. The commencement schedule is included on the last page of the program.
- T. D. Morton, Corner of Cedar and Cherry Streets, Nashville, Tennesee: Importer of French and English Fancy & Staple Goods.
- A pamphlet for the the T. D. Morton import company in Nashville, Tennessee. The cover displays the title of the company and an eagle perched on a shield and holding an arrow in its claw. The other pages each have a heading for different types of goods which are then listed below.
- The Farmer's Tale
- Handwritten autobiographical manuscript describing the author's thoughts and memories, starting with notes about the his father who was a farmer in Virginia. There appear to be several sections, including one labeled "To my MOTHER November 1st 1848"; that section is also signed by C. B. Moore. A portion of the pages near the lower-right corner is missing and several pages at the end of the booklet are blank. Some text on the cover is repeated on the first page.
- [Funeral Program for Roy Griffin, April 11, 1904]
- Funeral program for Roy Griffin, born December 1902 and died April 1904. The funeral was held Monday, April 11, 1904 at the family's residence, officiated by Reverend P. D. Tucker. He was buried in Gallatin Cemetery in Gallatin, Tennessee
- The Latest in Ovals.
- An advertisement describing the advantages and ease of use in framing photographs with oval borders. Includes pricing and an image of the finished product.
- A Lecture on Sectarian Influence in Schools, and on the Sabbath and Sunday Mail Question.
- Text of a speech given by J. A. Stewart regarding sectarian influence in schools, mail delivery on Sunday. Contents: The Author's Habit of Thought and his Religion; Reason and Sophistry--A Contrast; Sectarian Influence in Schools; Sabbath Desecration, or Sunday Mails and Monday Elections; The Records of Heaven, or the Vision of Boards, a Poetic Dream.
- Programme: Eleventh Annual Commencement of the McKinney Collegiate Institute, 1898
- Program for the Eleventh Annual Commencement of the McKinney Collegiate Institute, containing a roll for the class of 1898 and a calendar of events.
- [Recital by Senior Class in Piano, Westminster Institute]
- Program from a senior class piano recital from the Westminster Institute. The recital date was scheduled as Tuesday Evening, 7:30 P.M., December 19, 1905.
- Salt Lake City Tourist's Guide
- Tourist guide to Salt Lake City, Utah, put out by Rio Grande Western Railway. It includes descriptions, illustrations, and directions to various places in the city including the Mormon Temple and Tabernacle; the Knutsford Hotel; state, county, and city government buildings; and scenery. Other sections of the guide contain interesting facts and figures about the area as well as a directory of places not described: Asylums, Hospitals, Homes; Assemblies, Unions etc.; Cemeteries; Churches; Clubs; Colleges and Schools; Halls and Buildings; Hotels and Apartments; Lodges and Orders; Libraries; Daily Papers; Railroads; Societies; Theatr[es]; Offic[es...]; Parks and Public Places. A large segment of this book is missing at the bottom, along the spine.